So, http://www.thriftbooks.com has a sale (that is still going on) where you can buy 2 books for $7, 3 books for $10, 4 books for $12, and then only $3 for every book after that. Naturally, I decided to take advantage of that and ordered 10, even though I have a multitude of books at home that I have yet to read. It only cost me $30 so worth. I even got free shipping because any order over ten bucks is free shipping.
Sure, the deal only applies to certain books, but there are plenty of amazing books included. Clearly, since I bought 10 of them.
This is one of my favorite sites now. If you don’t mind your books in less-than-pristine condition, I highly recommend buying books from here.
Here are the books I bought in case you can’t read the titles in the picture above. I’m not a photographer.
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
- The Stand by Stephen King
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury (Not pictured because it ain’t here yet.)